Grains are getting a bad rap these days. While it is true that a staggering number of people are suddenly proving to be gluten intolerant, it is also true that this is largely a man made health problem only worsened by the practice of simply avoiding grains instead of working on resolving the underlying issue. [...]
Archive | RecipesRSS feed for this section
With obesity spreading across the planet like wildfire, there has been a shift from nourishment toward eating based on caloric intake. Indeed even many doctors today believe that calories are the primary concern with what we eat — not fat, protein, carbohydrates or even vitamins and minerals. There are so many things that food will [...]
Vegetarians will often wonder how to comply with the Challenge and still remain true to their vegetarianism. Even though the ideal Challenge foods have already been discussed in the previous days, I’ve created this video to more fully explain how to get the proper protein and fat you need to keep your body’s energy humming [...]
In this video, I discuss the foods you need to eat to get healthy. This throws many people for a loop especially if they’ve spent several years believing that they are “in the know” about all matters of health. But I have to ask you, if you’re so convinced that you know exactly what you [...]
As some of you may know, I recently released my new cookbook, 50 Ways to Eat Cock, a few days before Christmas. The book features 50 lip-smacking recipes using rooster (hen or chicken) meat. There’s only one problem. I’m not sure which cover art to go with. So I thought I’d conduct a little market [...]
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...