OK. So I’m working backwards here, but who cares? I knew about violence in Jamaica, but was unprepared for the number of machetes that are in this country! EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER (literally) has a machete! And they use them often. There are practical uses such as slaughtering an animal or chopping coconuts open, but [...]
Archive | coconut oilRSS feed for this section
For centuries, people of the tropics have known the coconut to be one of the healthiest and most life-sustaining foods available. Unfortunately, due to a plethora of misinformation created by manufacturers of synthetic oils and nutrient-free juice drinks, the coconut has fallen out of favor even in those countries where it is amply found. Such [...]
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...