Traveling around different parts of the world, it’s always a challenge to find things that are new. In this age of globalization, it is easy to find the same boring stuff in practically every corner of the world. Of course I mainly only traveled to first world countries, or at least countries in the same [...]
Archive | CoffeeRSS feed for this section
This was a major source of anxiety when we arrived. I don’t generally drink a lot of coffee, but I figured in a country known to produce excellent coffee, a sip here and there would be a nice little indulgence. Unfortunately, what we were told was the best coffee was about as good as the [...]
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...