Once I got rid of my sweet tooth, I began to love certain foods that I had never before enjoyed. Ethiopian injera — a type of sourdough flatbread — is one of those foods. As I learned from my allergy experience that eating the same foods (especially grains) every day could prevent my gut from [...]
Archive | injeraRSS feed for this section
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...
alcohol allergies aloe apple cider apples autism barbecue barley bbq berlin bottled Brandenburg gate business challenge checkpoint charlie chewbacca rock christmas cock soup coconut coconut water coffee cookbook cream death delicious drink eating eggs food health healthy Jamaica kids meat mindset nefertiti nutrition. recipe reset your body salt sint maarten snacks st. martin sugar water