One of the biggest myths going around is that children prefer different foods from adults. This belief has gotten us into hot water with allergies and autism rapidly rising across the industrialized world. Go to any La Leche League or Holistic Moms meeting and you’ll witness many patterns across children who suffer from such afflictions. [...]
It’s a diagnosis that everybody dreads. Most of us choose to live in denial about it or ignore it, often until it is too late to correct. Many others accept it and turn it into a religion — a way of segregating themselves from the rest of society. They set out on a mission to [...]
The environment within our bodies is the most important one for warding off disease. Yet we are rarely encouraged to nurture it. This video will explain the biggest threat to your immune system, as well as a major cause of both diabetes and cancer. See how the Reset Your Body Health Challenge will help correct [...]
Poor fat. It is the most misunderstood macronutrient. Food processors and even the government love the fact that you’re totally confused about fats to the point that you’ll eat not food instead. In this video, I talk about which fats are most important for your health and which ones contribute to nearly every disease imaginable [...]
In this video, I discuss the foods you need to eat to get healthy. This throws many people for a loop especially if they’ve spent several years believing that they are “in the know” about all matters of health. But I have to ask you, if you’re so convinced that you know exactly what you [...]
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...