I finally decided to show you a little Energy Medicine. I’m not an expert, nor do I hold a certificate in it, but what I have learned has worked wonders for me following that accident I told you about. This video shows you how you can use Energy Medicine to metabolize food this way. In [...]
Vegetarians will often wonder how to comply with the Challenge and still remain true to their vegetarianism. Even though the ideal Challenge foods have already been discussed in the previous days, I’ve created this video to more fully explain how to get the proper protein and fat you need to keep your body’s energy humming [...]
I’m the first to admit that I love to drink a glass of wine every so often, but I don’t do it because I think that’s how the French stay healthy. I do it because, well, sometimes I just enjoy a glass of wine. But what do the French really eat and how different are [...]
Right about now, you should be pretty comfortable with your food choices. If you’re like me, you kind of enjoy the simplicity of knowing exactly which foods to choose from every time you want to grab a bite. However, many people may start to feel “off” at this point and will need to make some [...]
Poor fat. It is the most misunderstood macronutrient. Food processors and even the government love the fact that you’re totally confused about fats to the point that you’ll eat not food instead. In this video, I talk about which fats are most important for your health and which ones contribute to nearly every disease imaginable [...]
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...