The environment within our bodies is the most important one for warding off disease. Yet we are rarely encouraged to nurture it. This video will explain the biggest threat to your immune system, as well as a major cause of both diabetes and cancer. See how the Reset Your Body Health Challenge will help correct [...]
Only day 5 into the Challenge and already, I’m experiencing phenomenal changes in some health problems I’ve been experiencing since getting Dengue Fever in 2009 and an accident early in 2012. All the chiropractic and acupuncture was pretty ineffective without making these changes in my eating. Find out what kinds of benefits you can expect [...]
Today we had a family event to attend. I didn’t prepare as well as I could have, but I survived without betraying all the work I’ve done so far in the Challenge. Here are some tips you may not have heard about eating out and sticking to any diet or health challenge. So what did [...]
Everybody has heard the mantra that if you need or want to lose weight then you’ve got to cut calories while increasing exercise. Well, you all know how bogus I think the whole calorie counting crap is because not all calories are created equally. But the push for more exercise is also full of sh!t. [...]
This is kinda graphic. So don’t read if you don’t want to know that much about me! Recently, a reader asked how she can stay healthy while visiting Jamaica. My family is Jamaican, but due to years of civil war, I never had any interest in returning. Then a few years back, my long lost [...]
Watch the Video!
- Butter and the Brain December 27, 2008
- Frozen Salmon That’s Low in Mercury February 2, 2010
- Making 100% Teff Injera October 22, 2009
- Christmas Dinner in St. Martin December 26, 2011
- What’s Your Beef? The Benefits of Going Grass Fed May 2, 2009
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part Two: The Clean Food Myth April 28, 2013
- Modern Eating Disorders – Part One: The War on Food March 24, 2013
- 7 Smart Tips on Flu Prevention and Treatment You May Not Have Considered February 10, 2013
- Day 30 – How Slow Can You Go? February 2, 2013
- Day 29 – How Should I Feed My Kids? February 1, 2013
- ahewcn: That's a great idea. In this day of the internet,...
- Maria: Great article. I don't travel outside of the US ...
- Maria: Very interesting. I am going to send this to my f...
- ahewcn: I have more duck recipes to come. Like a salad wit...
- Lisa: That reminds me... I have a duck in the freezer. :...